Wednesday, December 13, 2023

For example, a freak's obsession! Obsession with ordinary robs weirdos of their abilities! 20231213

This is 天風(Tenpu) from Seito Shijuku blog. There are people who are called eccentrics who are active in society. Their characteristic can be said to be that they are very particular. Although 天風 is not socially successful, he is still in the eccentric category. This time, I would like to dissect a strange person.


table of contents

Is 天風 also a weirdo? Weird people wearing masks come and go in society. Also next to you! ?

Weird people are very picky! But social pressure takes away the jewel of commitment! ?

Is 天風 also a weirdo? Weird people wearing masks come and go in society. Also next to you! ?

 In Japan, it is said that ordinary people are the strongest . If you act normal, you are less likely to be attacked by others, and if you are not normal, you are more likely to be attacked.

天風 is one of those weirdos . The reason 天風 started a blog was because he wanted to become a successful freelancer through blogging, but I'm not the type of person who can fit into society.

<Related articles>

What is important is the result or the process.

Relationship between concentration and stress

 Having said that, getting along with people is easy once you get the hang of it. Specifically, what I can think of right now is, above all else, not to attack, to speak to others yourself, and to always smile . Then, through experience, you will unconsciously learn that if you do things this way, the other person will react this way.

Advertisement

 But I prefer being alone. By nature, he is an introvert and wears a mask of being sociable. As a result, they are not their true selves, and the stress of relationships becomes a heavy burden. You could say he's a weirdo wearing normal skin. Every once in a while, a strange person peeks out. Kya. Shining! !

 If you work at a company, you're bound to come across some unpleasant situations. Even if there is no overt bullying like at school, there are times when they pull a co-worker's leg or talk behind their back. To deal with these things, it is important to be liked by others, but being liked by others also requires a price .

 We hang out for drinks outside of work, and we give souvenirs from our trips. However, it is relatively easy to make a good impression on others. When you meet someone for the first time , you should greet them with a cheerful smile . That way, most people decide how to interact with someone based on their first impressions, so as long as you don't do anything extremely rude, you can be the frog in the lukewarm water.

 However, frogs in lukewarm water do not notice even if the temperature of the water rises little by little, and end up dying. This also applies to work. If you focus only on social relationships, you will end up neglecting work.

 Sometimes I get a lot of attention, sometimes I get asked for advice, sometimes I get asked to give opinions. These boiled frogs eventually become uncomfortable in his company and have a hard time finding a new job.

 In my case, I'm an oddball and always get a unique position , so even if I genuinely find interpersonal relationships difficult, the company doesn't tell me to leave.

 After all, the best position is one where you can do the job. It's like the company can't run without this person. Some selfishness is allowed. It goes without saying that the story is interesting and the person is attractive. I wish I could be in that position too. No, I'm seriously aiming for it (lol).

 That's why I've exposed 天風's dark and dark side to the readers, but please don't just report him. I'm going to take a test here. If I talk too much about myself, I run the risk of getting caught, so I refrain from doing so.

Weird people are very picky! But social pressure takes away the jewel of commitment! ?

 Now, here's the main topic. You say it's a characteristic of eccentric people, but I think it's a strong sense of commitment .

 天風 is also very particular about his work. For the most part, he is a three-day monk, but if he continues to do so for a certain amount of time, he will start making extraordinary efforts. For example, when I was working out as a student, I did sit-ups so hard that I got hemorrhoids, and when I was studying, I had dark circles in my eyes whether I slept or woke up. 

 Lately, I've been so involved in my research that I've stayed up all night on my days off, and this blog has gradually gotten more and more popular. I don't know if that's an obsession, but it's clearly not normal. Ordinary people don't try so hard . It was flying so low that it crashed into a 3rd floor building.

 天風 may also be in the gray area of ​​developmental disorders. This is because he is a tuna man who ate the Maguma fruit, which would have killed him if he didn't move anyway. That's why socially successful weirdos like 天風's opposite have an unusual way of approaching things . To the average person, it seems crazy. You don't want to get too close.

 Because people avoid them, Japan is full of weirdos who can't fit into society. Some weirdos wear masks in order to blend into society . Same as 天風. And they let go of the shining gem of ``commitment'' that they should have had at a cheap price.

 This can only be described as a tragedy. God, Buddha, and ordinary people, please save me.

 So, it's time for Hotaru no Hikari to play in this article. Dear readers, it's time to say goodbye.

 Aiming for normalcy is one of the ideal tools for eccentrics . No one wants to be unable to sleep at night due to conflict with someone. I wish you peace of mind. However, the current situation is that this has nipped the development of society in the bud.

 If you think about it, many of the world's most active and great people were people with disabilities. This is especially noticeable in Europe and America, and if you look at the "Genius" section on Wiki, you will find detailed information about it. It was in the news that Leonardo da Vinci was also diagnosed with ADHD in a recent study.

 But did Japan have such a genius with mental problems? We admire great people like Newton and Einstein. However, he is extremely cold towards the eccentric people who may be around him.

 This is not to say, ``Even a weirdo like 天風 has the potential to become a great person, so give him preferential treatment.'' 天風 is an ordinary person. However, I feel that Japanese society could be more tolerant of weirdos like this .

 I hope that society will become easier to live in. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening up the destiny of Tenpu Nakamura! The company gives experience and salary

This is Nada from Seito Medical School. This time I will report my diary notes from Saturday, December 2nd. ・Generate ideas through synergis...